Sponsor a breakfast or evening reception and receive dedicated meeting space, a registration bag insert, the advance registration mailing list, and website advertising. Each satellite symposium typically attracts approximately 150 participants. Fee: $6,000
A Satellite Symposium is a commercial industry organized symposium held surrounding the dates and times of the
PostGraduate Assembly in Anesthesiology (PGA). The purpose of a Satellite Symposium is to allow meeting attendees an opportunity to obtain in-depth information about specific products at a time when PGA meetings are not in session.
1. Content of the proposed symposium must be submitted in advance to the NYSSA Executive Group and Committee for
approval. The description of the symposium should list topic(s), faculty, objectives, date, time, place and any other
applicable information. Accreditation for Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits may be provided by the company
based on compliance with approved accreditation process. The PostGraduate Assembly in Anesthesiology (PGA) does not
accredit Satellite Symposia. If CME is provided as part of your satellite symposium, it is necessary that any advertisements or announcements for the program must clearly state that the session is outside the hours and not related to the PostGraduate Assembly Program.
2. Invitations promoting the symposium will be distributed through a registration bag insert if provided by the sponsoring company. Invitations are required to state:
- This program is not associated with or part of the 72nd PostGraduate Assembly in Anesthesiology
- Funds for this program have been provided by an unrestricted grant from (name of your company)
3. Sponsoring company will be responsible for all expenses related to their symposium; audiovisual, food and beverage, speaker expenses, honoraria, etc.