NYSSA COVID-19 Resources
The NYS Society of Anesthesiologists, in conjunction with North American Partners in Anesthesia, hosted an hour-long COVID-19 webinar on Monday, April 20, 2020
Strategies & Lessons Learned on the Front Lines of New York’s Coronavirus Fight
- COVID-19 Across Hospital Settings
- Innovative Use of Equipment & Materials
- Crisis Management Collaboration
- Navigating COVID-19 & Obstetric Anesthesia
- Anesthesia Machines as Ventilators
- Facilitating Effective Leadership Communications
Do you have a story to share about your experience with COVID-19 in you hospital or practice, where your training as a physician anesthesiologist made a difference? As leaders in patient safety, physician anesthesiologists are the most highly trained anesthesia care providers in the country. If you have a story that highlights the importance of how your training made the difference in your patient’s outcome please share it with us.
We asked and YOU provided. Discover a library of stories from our members during this historic time.