You’ll get the most out of your NYSSA membership when you get connected to the people, programs, information and resources that can help take your practice to the next level.
Connect with other members. It’s easy to connect with your peers with NYSSA many social spaces.
- LinkedIn: Join the NYSSA members-only group to connect with your peers, participate in timely discussions, and build your professional network. Also, follow NYSSA on LinkedIn.
- Facebook: Interact and share stories on the NYSSA page.
- Twitter: Follow @nyssapga and use the hashtags #nyssapga, #nyssaLifeline, #nyssaWP, #nyssaRFS, to keep up with hot topics in anesthesia care.
- Instagram: Follow @nyssapga for updates, event photos and a sneak peek at what’s ahead. Don’t forget to share your photos and tag us, or use #nyssapga.
Explore tools and resources. As a member, you have 24/7 unrestricted access to NYSSA’s full collection of content, tools, and other resources to help you do your job better and help your practice succeed. Take some time to explore:
- Education: Access the NYSSA’s Online CME Course on Infection Control Course, as well as details regarding NYS’s Mandatory Prescriber Education.
- Sphere: Read NYSSA quarterly publication online
- Career Center: Post jobs, resumes, set up a job alert, have your resume reviewed…NYSSA’s full-service Career Center can help open new doors in your career.
Discover educational and networking programs. Options from NYSSA’s PGA Meeting include something for every learning style. If networking is what you’re looking for, you can find opportunities to meet and greet your colleagues on the NYSSA event calendar.
Add your voice on legislative issues. Learn about the ways the NYSSA supports the practice of anesthesia at the state level through becoming a member of NYAPAC, and demonstrating your commitment to solving the problems facing your practice and your patients. Stay on top of legislative and regulatory activity that may affect your profession by viewing our advocacy page.
Take the next step. Get involved! Explore the many ways you can get involved with NYSSA at all levels, no matter how much or how little time you are able to commit.